- 4-10-2022 Paper at opening of Ghent Centre for Late Antiquity: Contrasting metahistory and corpus linguistics: the histories of the optative in Post-Classical Greek.
- 7-09-2022 Paper at international conference on pragmaticalization paths of speech and thought verbs, Salamanca: What you see is what you get: the interactional potential of intentional visual imperatives in Ancient Greek diachrony.
- 01-08-2022 Paper at International Conference of Historical Linguistics (ICHL), Oxford: Lifecycles of counterfactual mood across a millennium of Ancient Greek (VIIIBC-IIIAD).
- 17-06-2022 Paper at International Conference of Ancient Greek Linguistics (ICAGL), Madrid: Post-Classical Greek counterfactual modal verbs and the modal particle.
- 02-06-2022 Paper at international conference on postmodality, organized by Adeline Patard, Caen: Paths out of counterfactuality: evidence from Ancient Greek diachrony.
- 12-05-2022 Paper at conference on Post-Classical (In)subordination organized by prof. Klaas Bentein, Eleonora Cattafi and myself in Ghent: Correlating syntactic change and register in the diachrony of Post-Classical insubordinate wishes.
- 27-04-2022 Invited paper at the Divinity faculty seminar, Cambridge, hosted by prof. James Aitken: Counterfactual sentences in the Septuagint and Post-Classical Greek.
- 1-03-2022 Paper at Choosing your words: grammaticalization and lexicalization in Ancient Greek and Latin, UCL: Category changes in Greek diachrony: the trajectories of fossilized mood forms.
- 02-02-2022 Paper at the seminar of the Classical and Comparative Philology and Linguistics Caucus, hosted by prof. James Clackson: The life cycles of counterfactuals in Ancient Greek and early Indo-European languages.
- 23-02-2022 Paper at interdisciplinary hosted by prof. Stephen Colvin, UCL: Counterfactuals, habituals and the spread of the modal particle in Ancient Greek diachrony.
- 02-02-2022 Paper at New Light from the East: Linguistic Perspectives on Non-Literary Papyri and Related Sources, online: Wishes in the papyri and the Post-Classical
reorganization of the wish system.
- 28-01-2021 Paper at the Pragmatics in Cyclical language change network, online: the life cycles of counterfactuals in Ancient Greek: changing context and temporal reference.
- 01-09-2021 Paper at SLE workshop on the syntax of modality in Ancient Greek, online: a diachronic syntax of counterfactual mood attraction in Ancient Greek
[rest will be updated soon]